- Using a tint brush, combine color and Activating Lotion in a plastic bowl while wearing plastic gloves (or mix color with Activating Lotion in an applicator bottle, shaking gently).
- Apply color in 1/2-inch chunks starting at the scalp and working down to the mid-shaft (if ends are porous, don’t pull color through).
What are your thoughts on demi-permanent argan oil?
With One ‘n OnlyTM Argan Oil Demi Permanent Hair Color, you may get deep, rich chocolate tones. From ear to ear and front to back, divide the hair into four equal portions. Apply hair color to the scalp in all four portions before running it through the rest of the hair. 30 minutes of processing
Is Demi permanent hair color applied to wet or dry hair?
Because semi-permanent hair dye does not include peroxide or ammonia, it can be applied to wet hair. This will help the color absorb easier into damp strands by opening up the cuticles of the hair shaft.
What is the best way to apply one and only argan oil hair color?
Next, calculate the grayscale percentage. Decide on the desired brightness and shade. The ratio for mixing is 1:2. (1 part color for 2 parts developer).
Apply with a tint brush while wearing plastic gloves (or mix color with developer in an applicator bottle, shaking gently).
- Apply the dye to the hair shaft. (Note: if the ends are porous, avoid bringing color through.)
- Work the remaining color through the ends and process for up to 5 minutes before the end of the processing period to refresh previously dyed hair.
- Rinse, shampoo, and condition your hair after the color has developed. Color your hair one week following a straightening or perm.
Is argan oil safe to use before dying my hair?
Argan Oil can be mixed with hair color and chemical straightening or perming procedures to add extra conditioning. This will significantly improve the level of conditioning you provide to your customer. This is especially important in bleach and perm applications.
How long should Demi permanent hair dye be left in?
To assist achieve even color results from scalp to ends, use ion Color Brilliance Pre-Color Treatment. If heat is used before rinsing, a five-minute cool down is recommended. At room temperature, processing takes 10-40 minutes and 10-15 minutes with heat.