Are you looking for a way to add some flavor to your meals? Look no further than Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce!
This award-winning sauce has been creating loyal fans since the ’80s with its salty, gingery, and garlicky flavor notes. It’s also vegan and certified Kosher, making it a versatile option for any meal.
Whether you’re marinating chicken, grilling steak, or whipping up a veggie stir-fry, Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce is the perfect addition to take your dish from “meh” to mind-blowing.
In this article, we’ll explore different ways to use this delicious sauce and provide some easy recipes to get you started. Get ready to become a teriyaki fan for life!
How To Use Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce?
1. As a Marinade: One of the best ways to use Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce is as a marinade for your favorite protein. Simply coat your chicken, steak, or tofu in the sauce and let it sit for at least 30 minutes (or overnight for maximum flavor). Then, grill, bake, or sauté as desired.
2. As a Sauce: Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce is also great as a finishing sauce for your cooked dishes. Drizzle it over stir-fried veggies, rice bowls, or even burgers for an extra burst of flavor.
3. As a Dip: Looking for a tasty dip for your appetizers? Mix Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce with some mayo or Greek yogurt for a delicious dip that pairs well with veggies, chicken wings, or even sweet potato fries.
4. In Stir-Fries: Stir-fries are a quick and easy way to get dinner on the table in no time. Add some Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce to your stir-fry for a delicious and flavorful sauce that will have your family asking for seconds.
Marinade For Meat
One of the best ways to use Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce is as a marinade for meat. The salty, gingery, and garlicky flavor notes of the sauce work well with a variety of proteins such as chicken, beef, or tofu. To make the marinade, simply put the meat and sauce in a ziplock bag and squish it around so that all the pieces are fully covered in sauce. Then, put it in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours for maximum flavor.
When you’re ready to cook the meat, heat the grill to medium-high and grill for 3-4 minutes on one side. Flip and grill for another 2-3 minutes on the other side. The result will be tender and juicy meat with a delicious teriyaki flavor that will leave your taste buds wanting more.
If you prefer a thicker sauce, you can also add cornstarch to the marinade. This will help thicken up the sauce as it cooks on the meat. However, if you prefer a thinner sauce, feel free to skip this step.
Glaze For Grilling
If you’re looking for a way to add some extra flavor to your grilled meats, Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce makes an excellent glaze. Simply brush the sauce onto your chicken, pork, or beef during the last few minutes of grilling for a sweet and savory finish. For an extra kick, try adding some red pepper flakes or Sriracha to the sauce before brushing it onto your meat. This glaze also works well on grilled vegetables like bell peppers, zucchini, and onions. Just toss the veggies in the sauce before grilling and enjoy the delicious results. With Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce, your grilled dishes will be taken to the next level.
Sauce For Stir-Fry
If you’re looking for a delicious sauce to add to your stir-fry, look no further than Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce. This versatile sauce adds a salty, gingery, and garlicky flavor to any stir-fry, making it a perfect addition to any Asian-inspired dish.
To use Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce in your stir-fry, start by slicing your protein of choice (chicken, beef, tofu, etc.) into thin strips. In a large skillet or wok, heat up some olive oil and brown the protein until it’s no longer pink. Remove the protein from the pan and set it aside.
Next, deglaze the pan with some reserved pineapple juice and add in your choice of veggies (peppers, onion, carrot, garlic, broccoli, etc.). Cook the veggies on medium heat until they’re tender. Then, add the protein back into the pan along with some pineapple and half a bottle of Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce (you’ll have some left over). Cover the pan and let everything cook on low heat for about 10 minutes.
Once everything is cooked through and the sauce has thickened up a bit (thanks to the cornstarch), serve your stir-fry over cooked rice for a delicious and easy meal that your whole family will love.
Dressing For Salads
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to add some flavor to your salad, try using Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce as a dressing. To make the dressing, simply mix the sauce with some oil and vinegar or lemon juice to balance out the flavors. You can also add some honey or sugar if you prefer a sweeter dressing.
If you want to get creative, try adding some sesame seeds or chopped scallions to the dressing for an extra burst of flavor. You can also experiment with different types of vinegar, such as rice vinegar or white wine vinegar, to see which one you prefer.
To make a delicious salad, toss some spring mix and baby spinach together with your favorite veggies and toppings. Then, drizzle the Veri Veri Teriyaki dressing over the top and toss to coat. Some great toppings to add include sliced almonds, sugar snap peas, cherry tomatoes, and fresh pineapple.
This dressing is also great for coleslaw! Shred some cabbage and carrots, throw in some sesame seeds and sliced scallions, and toss with this dressing. Let sit for at least a few minutes or chill for up to overnight before serving.
Remember that different vegan mayos have different flavor profiles and fat contents, meaning the final dressing will come out a bit different with each one. Trust your tastebuds and adjust seasonings as needed to your taste.
Dip For Appetizers
If you’re looking for a tasty dip for your appetizers, Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce can be a great choice. Mix it with some mayo or Greek yogurt for a creamy and flavorful dip that pairs well with veggies, chicken wings, or even sweet potato fries. You can also use it as a dipping sauce for spring rolls or egg rolls. To make the dip, simply mix equal parts of Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce and mayo or Greek yogurt in a bowl until well combined. Adjust the ratio to your liking, depending on how thick or thin you want the dip to be. You can also add some chopped scallions or sesame seeds for extra flavor and texture. Serve the dip chilled or at room temperature and watch as your guests devour it in no time!
Easy Recipes To Try At Home
If you’re looking for some easy and delicious recipes to try at home using Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce, we’ve got you covered. Here are three tasty ideas to get you started:
1. Teriyaki Chicken Skewers: Thread diced chicken onto skewers and brush with Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce. Grill or bake until cooked through and serve with extra sauce for dipping.
2. Teriyaki Stir-Fry: Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add diced chicken, sliced veggies (such as bell peppers, onions, and broccoli), and Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce. Stir-fry until everything is cooked through and coated in sauce. Serve over rice.
3. Teriyaki Salmon: Brush salmon fillets with Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce and bake in the oven until cooked through. Serve with a side of steamed veggies and rice for a healthy and flavorful meal.
These recipes are all easy to make and can be customized to your liking by adding different veggies or proteins. Give them a try and enjoy the bold and delicious flavor of Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce.