If you’re a coffee lover, you know that a good cup of joe is only as good as the creamer you add to it.
But with so many options on the market, it can be hard to know which creamers are actually healthy and which ones are loaded with questionable ingredients.
One option that has gained popularity in recent years is Natural Bliss Almond Milk Creamer. But is it actually a healthy choice?
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the ingredients in Natural Bliss Almond Milk Creamer and whether or not it’s a good choice for those looking to make healthier choices in their coffee routine.
Is Natural Bliss Almond Milk Creamer Healthy?
Natural Bliss Almond Milk Creamer is a non-dairy alternative to traditional creamers that has gained popularity in recent years. Made with almond milk, it’s a great option for those who are lactose intolerant or looking to reduce their dairy intake.
But is Natural Bliss Almond Milk Creamer actually healthy? Let’s take a look at the ingredients.
The first ingredient listed is almond milk, which is a good source of vitamin E and healthy fats. However, the creamer also contains cane sugar and coconut oil, both of which are high in saturated fat and calories.
While Natural Bliss Almond Milk Creamer does not contain any artificial flavors or ingredients, it’s important to note that it’s still a processed food and should be consumed in moderation.
If you’re looking for a healthier alternative to traditional creamers, there are other options on the market that may be a better choice. Nutpods Non-Dairy Creamers, for example, are made with heart-healthy almond and coconut cream and contain no added oils or artificial flavors.
What Is Natural Bliss Almond Milk Creamer?
Natural Bliss Almond Milk Creamer is a non-dairy creamer made with almond milk, cane sugar, coconut oil, and other natural ingredients. It is a plant-based alternative to traditional dairy creamers that is suitable for vegans and those who are lactose intolerant.
Natural Bliss Almond Milk Creamer comes in a variety of flavors, including Vanilla Almond Milk, Caramel Almond Milk, Hazelnut Almond Milk, and Sweet Crème Coconut Milk. These flavors are achieved using real ingredients like vanilla from Madagascar and coconuts from Sumatra.
One serving of Natural Bliss Almond Milk Creamer contains only 30 calories, making it a low-calorie option for those who want to enjoy their coffee without adding extra calories. It is also gluten-free, cholesterol-free, and contains no artificial flavors or colors.
However, it’s important to note that Natural Bliss Almond Milk Creamer still contains added sugar and saturated fat from coconut oil. While these ingredients are natural, they should still be consumed in moderation as part of a balanced diet.
Alternatives To Natural Bliss Almond Milk Creamer For A Healthier Coffee Routine
If you’re looking for a healthier alternative to Natural Bliss Almond Milk Creamer, there are a variety of options available. Here are some alternatives to consider:
1. Nutpods Non-Dairy Creamers: Made with almond and coconut cream, Nutpods creamers are a great option for those who want a heart-healthy, plant-based creamer. They come in sweetened and unsweetened varieties and are free from artificial flavors, corn syrup, and refined sugar.
2. MCT Oil: MCT oil is a popular addition to coffee for those on the keto or paleo diet. It provides the body with healthy fat that can be used for energy and can also be used as fuel for the brain. However, it’s important to note that MCT oil is not water-soluble and needs to be blended properly into coffee.
3. Coconut Cream: Some keto and paleo dieters use coconut cream in their coffee as it provides some of the benefits of MCT coconut oil. However, it’s important to note that two tablespoons of coconut cream contain 136 calories.
4. Califia Farms Better Half Coffee Creamer: This affordable creamer combines nutty almond milk and creamy coconut milk for a rich taste at a fraction of the price of a coffeehouse drink. It’s also vegan and just 15 calories per serving.
5. Sweetened Condensed Milk: If you enjoy adding cream and sugar to your coffee, sweetened condensed milk is a great option. It’s rich, milky, and wonderfully sweet, but should be used sparingly as it’s highly concentrated.