There are a few options if you want to gain the benefits of argan oil for your hair.
Argan oil hair mask
It’s simple to make your own argan oil mask. Pure argan oil provides the most bang for your money because it may be used alone or in combination with other nourishing ingredients such as coconut or castor oil.
- Massage 8 to 10 drops of argan oil into your hair and scalp with your fingertips. Depending on the length of your hair, adjust the amount as needed.
- Massage your hair and scalp for another 10 minutes, making sure your hair is completely covered from roots to ends.
To smooth your hair and reduce frizz, use argan oil as a styling product. It can help shield your hair from the damaging effects of heat styling.
- Rub your hands together after squeezing one or two drops of argan oil into your palm.
- Apply a light coating to your clean, dry hair without rubbing it into the scalp — the goal is to achieve a light coating on the hair’s surface.
Can I apply argan oil directly?
The kernels of the argan trees endemic to Morocco are used to make argan oil. It’s most commonly sold as a pure oil that can be applied topically (straight to the skin) or consumed for a variety of health advantages. It’s in the shape of a supplement pill that you take by mouth. It’s also found in a variety of cosmetics, including shampoos, soaps, and conditioners.
Argan oil has long been used to promote the health of skin, hair, and nails, both topically and orally. It has a blend of therapeutic compounds and vitamins that work together to improve skin health.
How do you use argan oil daily?
Argan oil can be used before or after washing your hair, but following these instructions will give you the best benefits.
- Wrap your hair in a warm towel for at least ten minutes before showering (a little longer would work well too)
- Dry and style your hair as desired – in addition to all of the benefits listed above, argan oil also protects against the heat of straighteners and hair dryers, ensuring that you don’t need to use any additional styling products.
- Remember that if you use too much argan oil, you can just rinse it off.
Do you apply argan oil to wet or dry hair?
There are even more methods to experience the advantages of argan oil on hair besides argan oil shampoo, conditioner, and hair treatments. You can get the most out of this miraculous oil depending on how and when you apply it—and, of course, what your hair requires:
Apply a few drops of argan oil to your hair 15 to 30 minutes before you get in the shower to prepare it. To stimulate your hair follicles, massage it into your scalp in a circular motion, then comb it through to coat the mid-lengths to ends of your hair. Not only does it soften and moisturize your hair, but it also protects it from harsh shampoo formulas. For damaged hair, rinse with shampoo and conditioner.
Argan oil is ideal for taming frizzy, flyaway hair. Before blow-drying your hair, use the hair moisturizer to prevent damage and make it look smoother. Apply a few drops to wet hair and run through before blow-drying. When hair is dry, argan oil might help to reduce frizz. For smooth, lustrous hair, apply a few drops and smooth all over.
Conditioner does exactly what it says on the tin: it conditions the hair. If you have straw-like or dry hair, though, you can use argan oil to turn your conditioner into a deep conditioner. Simply distribute conditioner as usual onto your hand, then add a few drops of argan oil and blend well. Apply the mixture to your hair and leave it on for three to five minutes to absorb. Your hair will feel softer and smoother after rinsing.
Can I use argan oil on my face everyday?
How often should argan oil be used? Because it has hydrating properties for both morning and night, argan oil is a perfect addition to your regular skincare routine.
How many drops of argan oil should I use on my face?
Apply a small amount of Argan Oil to your face (one or two drops) and gently massage it in. Allow the mild oil to absorb deeply into your skin before allowing it to air dry. When using 100 percent Pure Argan Oil, keep in mind that a little goes a long way, therefore you only need one or two drops for your entire face.
Can I leave argan oil on face overnight?
- Despite its strengthening properties, argan oil might induce skin allergies or aggravate acne in those with particularly sensitive skin or tree-nut allergies.
- Although argan oil is manufactured from stone fruit, it might still trigger allergic responses in certain people. Always perform a patch test before going all out.
- If you’re using argan oil, pay attention to how your body reacts to it. Severe bloating, diarrhea, loss of appetite, and acne are all possible side effects.
Keep in mind that argan oil is utilized in its purest form. It’s really thick, so you’ll only need a drop or two for the face. It’s better to keep it on overnight so you may wake up with a healthy glow. Remember to use an old pillowcase to line your pillow because it can create stains.
Do you utilize argan oil in your daily routine, either directly or indirectly? Do you want to take a chance? Please let us know by posting a comment in the space below.
- “International Journal of Molecular Sciences, US National Library of Medicine, “Benefits of Argan Oil on Human Health-May 4–6, 2017, Errachidia, Morocco.”
- “Topical Application of Some Plant Oils Has Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, US National Library of Medicine.
- “Clinical Interventions in Aging, US National Library of Medicine, “The effect of dietary and/or cosmetic argan oil on postmenopausal skin elasticity.”
- “Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, US National Library of Medicine. “Activation of MITF by Argan Oil Leads to Inhibition of Tyrosinase and Dopachrome Tautomerase Expressions in B16 Murine Melanoma Cells.”
Does argan oil regrow hair?
Natural phenols included in argan oil are good to hair follicles. It not only promotes new hair growth, but it also aids in the growth of healthy, thick hair. Furthermore, decreased scalp irritation promotes hair regeneration while also reducing dandruff, dryness, and flaking.
Can I sleep with argan oil in my hair?
Apply a tiny amount to your scalp and the remainder of your hair, rubbing it in with your fingers. Wrap your hair in a shower hat or towel to keep the oil in place. This can be left on overnight and then washed out in the morning. Argan oil can also be used to style your hair.