Smoothie King released various seasonal mixes for pumpkin fans last fall, but the star of the show was a Vegan Pumpkin Smoothie. This limited-edition flavor introduced oat milk to the Smoothie King menu for the first time. Califia Farms Almond Milk has been a dairy-free option for years, and now they have Califia Farms Oat Milk to offer customers even more plant-based options.
Below is a comprehensive list of Smoothie King’s current dairy-free, plant-based, and vegan options. It starts with dairy-free menu items and then moves on to custom order components.
Allergen Protocols: Because Smoothie King uses dairy in its smoothies, there is always the possibility of cross-contamination. On request, most locations will utilize a clean, unused pitcher and blade.
Other Allergen & Dietary Notes: Unless otherwise specified, all dairy-free foods are also egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, and vegan-friendly.
Dairy-Free Get Fit Smoothies
- Chocolate Cinnamon High Intensity Workout (bananas, califia farms almond milk, dates, almond butter, fitaid + paleo protein enhancer, 100% cocoa, cinnamon) (contains egg; not vegan)
- Veggie Mango (spinach, mangoes, almonds, bananas, fitaid + paleo protein enhancer) High Intensity Workout (contains egg; not vegan)
- Flexibility & Stretching Pineapple Kale (kale, bananas, pineapples, dates, coconut water, sunwarrior organic plant-based protein, collagen-rich joint health enhancer) (not vegan)
- Bananas, tart cherries, apple blueberry juice blend, dates, coconut water, sunwarrior organic plant-based protein, joint health enhancer with collagen) Stretch & Flex Tart Cherry (bananas, tart cherries, apple blueberry juice blend, dates, coconut water, sunwarrior organic plant-based protein, joint health enhancer with collagen) (not vegan)
Dairy-Free Be Well Smoothies
- Warrior of the Day (bananas, wild blueberries, apple blueberry juice blend, dates, peanut butter, almonds, stevia plant-based sweetener, spinach)
- Tart Cherry Lemonade for Hydration (bananas, tart cherries, white grape lemon juice blend, coconut water, electrolyte blend, turbinado)
- Mixed Berry Immune Booster (bananas, strawberries, wild blueberries, raspberries, pear juice blend, apple blueberry juice blend, immune support booster, California Farms almond milk)
- Orange Immune Booster (bananas, mangoes, apple pineapple juice blend, orange juice blend, immune support enhancer)
- Veggie Superfood Immune Booster (spinach, kale, carrots, bananas, dates, electrolyte blend, apple pineapple juice blend, immune support enhancer)
- Mango Strawberry Pure Recharge (strawberries, mangoes, apple pineapple juice blend, pure recharge enhancer, electrolyte blend)
- Bananas, dates, wild blueberries, 100 percent chocolate, sunwarrior organic vegan protein) Vegan Dark Chocolate Banana
- Kale Mango Vegan (bananas, mangoes, kale, apple juice, apple pineapple juice blend, almonds, sunwarrior organic vegan protein)
- Bananas, strawberries, blueberries (wild), apple blueberry juice blend, pear juice blend, raspberries, califia farms oatmilk, sunwarrior organic plant-based protein, super grains enhancer) Vegan Mixed Berry Smoothie (bananas, strawberries, blueberries (wild), apple blueberry juice blend, pear juice blend, raspberries, califia farms oatmilk, sunwarrior organic plant-based protein, super grains enhancer)
- Nutty Super Grain Vegan (apple juice, bananas, peanut butter, super grains enhancer, 100 percent cocoa, sunwarrior organic vegan protein, califia farms almond milk)
- Pineapple Spinach (Vegan) (bananas, pineapples, apple pineapple juice blend, white grape lemon juice blend, almonds, sunwarrior organic vegan protein, stevia plant-based sweetener, spinach, carrots)
- Apple Kiwi Kale Veggie (bananas, kale, apple juice, kiwi apple juice blend, electrolyte blend)
- Lemon Ginger Spinach Veggie (mangoes, pineapples, papaya juice blend, white grape lemon juice blend, stevia plant-based sweetener, spinach, carrots, kale, ginger)
- (pumpkin, califia farms oatmilk, bananas, dates, sunwarrior organic vegan protein, spice blend, stevia plant-based sweetener) Vegan Pumpkin (seasonal)
Dairy-Free Take a Break Smoothies
- Punch made with berries (strawberries, wild blueberries, raspberries, apple blueberry juice blend, electrolyte blend)
- Banana with a Lemon Twist (bananas, white grape lemon juice blend, papaya juice blend, turbinado)
- Strawberry Lemon Twist (strawberries, white grape lemon juice blend, papaya juice blend, turbinado)
- X-Treme Orange (bananas, apple pineapple juice blend, electrolyte blend, orange juice blend, turbinado)
Passport to Passion (bananas, pear passionfruit juice blend, papaya juice blend, apple pineapple juice blend, turbinado)
Dairy-Free Kids Smoothies
- Bunga Apple Kiwi (bananas, kale, apple juice, kiwi apple juice blend, multivitamin enhancer)
- Interesting berries (strawberries, raspberries, apple blueberry juice blend, multivitamin enhancer)
Attention! It’s possible that some of the Enhancers aren’t entirely vegan. The company only lists major allergies and does not provide information on where to get supplements like vitamin D and amino acids.
This Post is for Informational Purposes Only
Menus, ingredients, cooking processes, management, food sourcing, and restaurant protocols may be altered at any time. Before ordering, always study the menu and discuss your dietary requirements with the staff. Check to see if they can fulfill your needs. This post is intended to provide general information only and should not be interpreted as advice.
In any industrial kitchen, there is always the risk of allergen cross-contamination. If you’re concerned about cross-contamination, always check with the manager to be sure your food can be prepared securely. The presence of a restaurant on this list does not imply that it is suitable for your specific needs. You are the only one who can make that decision.
A chain restaurant’s management and employees change from location to location, and some may have distinct owners. As a result, there may be variances in techniques, ingredients used, menu options, and food source. Always double-check that your order is safe for your needs in your current location.
Is unsweetened almond milk used by Smoothie King?
Each 20-ounce smoothie contains 20+ grams of protein, fiber, and/or fat, making these smoothies filling enough to serve as a meal or snack on their own. Fruit juices are replaced with unsweetened almond milk and oat milk. Whole fruit, Greek yogurt, and milk all contain naturally occurring sugars.
Is almond milk available at Smoothie King?
This is the first time in Smoothie King’s history that a dairy-free milk option is available. Almond milk is not only an ingredient in this new smoothie, but it is also available as an add-on in any smoothie the business sells, recognizing the growing popularity of non-dairy based milk options.
Smoothie King uses what brand of oat milk?
Smoothie King, a Dallas-based restaurant, added a Vegan Pumpkin Smoothie on its menu this week. The new smoothie includes pumpkin pure, bananas, dates, Sunwarrior organic plant-based protein, a blend of spices, and stevia plant-based sweetener, as well as a blend of pumpkin pure, bananas, dates, Sunwarrior organic plant-based protein, a blend of spices, and stevia plant-based sweetener.
“Smoothie King’s new pumpkin smoothies are the perfect on-the-go refreshments to help guests enjoy the season,” said Smoothie King Chief Marketing Officer Rebecca Miller. “Each smoothie is made with organic pumpkin with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, offering visitors with much-needed, healthier options to satisfy their pumpkin cravings, regardless of their health objectives.”
Jamba Juice released a vegan version of its seasonal Pumpkin Smash Smoothie on September 1, made with Oatly oat milk and So Delicious Oatmilk ice cream and a combination of pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
What Counts as Real
We want to be there for folks who want to feel good about themselves and enjoy the basic pleasures of life. Smoothies have a negative reputation for being harmful and lacking in nutritional value in the past. We sought to change that perception by offering smoothies with a purpose to the general population.
With no additional sugars, syrups, sweeteners, or flavors, real fruit stands alone just fruit, plain and simple. Let’s talk about frozen fruit now. In the food and grocery industries, there’s a widespread misperception that frozen fruit can’t possibly be real fruit. Some people believe that real fruit can only be obtained fresh off the vine or in its natural state from a market (purists recommend a farmers market or natural grocer), however this isn’t entirely true.
Fresh fruits and vegetables are well-known for being high in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, making them some of the healthiest foods available. Fresh fruits aren’t always readily available, depending on the season or region of the world, which is why it’s crucial to understand the nutritional differences between fresh and frozen fruit.
The nutritional differences and shelf life of the two were broken down by Healthline. An example from their Fresh vs. Frozen Fruit and Vegetables page is as follows:
Fruits can be treated with ascorbic acid or extra sugar to avoid spoilage throughout the process, but we’ve found that this isn’t necessary. Although the freezing process preserves the nutritional worth of fruits, it’s still advisable to consume frozen food within a short period of time to ensure maximum vitamin content.
So, Does Smoothie King Use Real Fruit?
Yes! We use a combination of fresh and individually quick-frozen (IQF) fruits when we employ fruit as an ingredient. There are no additional syrups, artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives when these fruits thaw in their own natural fruit juice. The majority of our blends have no added sugar. Our smoothies are made entirely with non-GMO fruits and vegetables, with no trans fat, hydrogenated oils, gluten, or hormones added. Most importantly, we emphasize the use of fruits and organic vegetables.
Get Real Fruit and Vegetable Blends from Smoothie King
To get started, browse to our interactive ‘How to Order’ page to see which blends will help you achieve your current health, fitness, or wellness objectives.
What’s in Smoothie King’s immune booster?
Mixed Berry Immune Booster Antioxidant support and important minerals like zinc and selenium, as well as vitamins C and E, can be found in bananas, strawberries, wild blueberries, raspberries, immune support booster, and other foods.
What’s in Smoothie King’s Gladiator?
Whey Isolate, Egg White Powder, Hydrolyzed Whey Concentrate, Micellar Casein, with Amino Peptide Blend of L-Glutamine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Valine; MCTs, Natural Flavors, Sucralose, Sunflower Lecithin, Vitamin Mineral Blend, and other ingredients; MCTs, Natural Flavors, Sucralose, Sunflower Lecithin, Vitamin Mineral Blend, and other ingredients
Is almond milk a dairy product?
Almond milk is a plant-based milk that is dairy- and cholesterol-free. It’s produced by combining almonds and water in a blender, straining the liquid, and adding vitamins and minerals. It’s lactose-free and suitable for vegans and lactose-intolerant people. Calcium and vitamins A, D, and E are frequently added to nut milk.
Sweeteners like stevia, cane sugar, dates, maple syrup, or honey have been added to sweetened almond milk. Sweetened almond milk is available in vanilla and chocolate flavors. To extend its shelf life, it may contain stabilizers and preservatives. the
Almond milk is sold at supermarkets and marketplaces, but it can also be made at home.
Is Smoothie King caffeinated?
Green coffee bean extract is used to make this product, which has 170mg of caffeine per serving. Green coffee bean extract is used to make this product, which has 170mg of caffeine per serving.
Smoothie King uses what kind of vegan protein?
Smoothie King features a large selection of vegan alternatives that you can order directly from the menu.
While the majority of their vegan-friendly smoothies are found in the Be Well Blends area of the menu, there are a few in the Slim Blends and Break Time Blends sections as well.
Sunwarrior Vegan Protein, a vegan protein from Smoothie King, may be added to any smoothie.
At Smoothie King, what is the Hulk blend?
The Hulk’s purpose is to gain weight. This smoothie comprises butter pecan ice cream, Smoothie King’s weight gain blend, and a variety of flavor-based additives, and has more calories than the whole menu combined (hyperbole). The smoothie comes in a variety of flavors, including chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry. Personally, I find that the strawberry flavor clashes with the butter pecan flavor, thus the vanilla flavor is the best alternative. If you’re working out, the Hulk smoothie is excellent, but if you’re not, the calorie count can be problematic. As a result, the Hulk is an excellent choice for athletes.